Making a Donation
The Alberta Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Foundation (aocdf)
The Alberta Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Foundation (aocdf) is a charitable organization that provides support, education and information to people who live with OCD, members, family, friends and professionals throughout Alberta.
The Alberta OCD Foundation (aocdf) is planning to raise an estimated amount of $150,000 this coming year on Fund-raising campaigns. It will cost our organization an estimate of $30,000 to raise this.
The money raised will go towards;
- Renting an office space / program space
- Hiring a part time psychologist
- Advertisement (brochures, posters, banners, etc)
- OCD awareness campaigns (OCD Week, Mental Health Week)
- Administrative fees (computer, printer, accountant, website, etc)
- Resources (books, affiliations, etc)
- Providing Public Programs (OCD Group Therapy, Therapeutic Recreation, Peer Support, Caregiver Support, Conferences / Professional Speakers, Special Events, etc)
- Donating to the Tourettes OCD Alberta Network
For further information, please contact Jennifer Masek, (780) 989-9932.
Our mailing address is:
Alberta OCD Foundation (aocdf)
8330 82 Ave NW, #68103
We are grateful for your generosity!